Sunday, April 14, 2013

Chowder and friends Crochet

ออเดอร์ที่เพิ่งทำเสร็จล่าสุด ที่ลูกค้าสั่งผ่านมาทาง www.facebook.com/pianosound คือ  Chowder, Gumball และ Darwin ซึ่งเป็นตัวการ์ตูนจากช่อง Cartoon Network

This is my lastest work. Chowder, Gumball and Darwin from Cartoon Network. They are really cute even if I never watch them before. My customer ordered them through my site www.facebook.com/pianosound . These are my work!>>>>




Crochet Chowder
หน้าตาเหมือนรึเปล่า เป็นพวงกุญแจตัวอ้วนเลย^^ 
ต่อไปๆ



Crochet Darwin 



Crochet Gumball



และจบด้วย Chowder Crochet Hat

น่ารักมากมาย ทำเองก็อยากได้เอง

The hat is so cute. I really want it to be mine. <3
If you are interest you can talk with me at my facebook page :)
(My English is so so. If I make any mistake please tell me, thank. ) 

ใครสนใจอยากได้ สั่งทำได้ที่www.facebook.com/pianosound นะคะ ^^

ที่ร้านคิวยาวมากๆ เพราะคนทำทำคนเดียว เก็บรายละเอียดทุกตัว 

ใครคิดจะสั่งทำอย่าลืมเผื่อเวลาไว้บ้างนะ


No comments:

Post a Comment