หน้าเว็บ

▼

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Embroidery Nyanko sensei from anime Natsume Yuujinchou

Last week I went to the biggest (I think) shopping street for handmade materials in Bangkok, Sampeng market.  I went there in purpose to buy some yarn and I end up bought an embroidery tools too.

I'm so exciting to embroidery something, because most of the time I do embroidery is for doll's face of some doll's details.

Then I realize that I'm too busy too embroidery something too big, it will never finish for sure. So finally I decide to embroidery this little character 'Nyanko sensei' from one of my favorite anime Natsume Yuujinchou. I did the back of him instead of font because it used less color! 

And this is what he look like! I think he gonna turn in to my handkerchief. :) 



2 comments:

  1. Achieve consistent, professional branding with Commercial Left Chest Logo Digitizing. Precise stitch planning, clean details, and accurate sizing help businesses maintain high quality embroidery across bulk orders of shirts, polos, and uniforms.

    ReplyDelete